June 23, 2008

written by a 15 year old. pretty stinkin good.

"Basically, you were the potter and I was your clay. You were doing such a great job. We were doing such a great job. But, you had to stash this piece of art in your backroom along with the rest of your past. I guess I just wasn't what you wanted or expected. But you know what they say, "one man's junk is another man's treasure." And take note of that word: treasure. Someday, I will find somebody who will value my worth. Somebody that will want me for my love and all I have to give. Somebody that will accept me for who I am. I'll move onto bigger and better things, and you will be the one stuck in that cluttered backroom, overwhelmed with your past. Our past. And it'll be too late when you finally realize that you created a masterpiece."

1 comment:

trebla said...

it really is pretty stinkin good.